Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Carpe Diem Winter Retreat 2016 "find the silence" #8


Dear friends,

I am on the nightshift and that means that I have not enough time to write for this or my other weblog. However ... a haiku in which the theme of this Carpe Diem Winter Retreat "find the silence" is used must be done.

I love writing haiku (or tanka) and it's really a joy to create haiku (or tanka) on a daily base. So I just had to do it.

Today I have a nice tanka for you, maybe you have read this one already on one of my other blogs, but as I stated above ... I don't have time enough. This one is from my archives:

autumn departs
in deep silence willow leaves fall -
tears on this grave
as the willow is green again
another year has gone


© Chèvrefeuille

Willow Tree in Autumn
 
See you ...
 


No comments: