Saturday, March 7, 2015

Raindrops, a haiga

Dear friends and followers,

As you all know I have a daily haiku-meme at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai. It's really my joy to host that daily meme and I do like to publish so now and than here in response on the prompts at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai (CDHK).

This month at CDHK is all about haiga, picture and haiku, and today the prompt is "raindrops" and I love to share a haiga here with this prompt as theme. (Of course I will link it to Carpe Diem Haiku Kai, but that's possible tonight at 7.00 PM (CET)


raindrops on bamboo
shimmering in the sunlight
little diamonds

© Chèvrefeuille
A wonderful haiga, as I may say that (a little immodest) but the picture screamed to be used as a haiga and so this is what I came up with.

Have nice weekend,

Namaste,

Chèvrefeuille

6 comments:

Blog It Or Lose It said...

This is beautiful, Chevrefeuille -- love it :D

rallentanda said...

They do look like little diamonds.
There is always such joy in your work..lovely !
Enjoy your Sunday.Mine is over. Weekends are just too short. Cheers.

Unknown said...

Absolutely superb. Through words one gets an idea of your feelinga about nature

Anonymous said...

I don't know which is more beautiful, the picture or your words which capture the picture perfectly.

Janice said...

Very in the moment! Beautifully crafted words and photo composition.

Reading Pleasure said...

This is stunning, Kristjaan.