Monday, May 28, 2012

Tackle It Tuesday, "shooting stars"


Dear Haijin, another week has gone. This weeks prompt for "Tackle It Tuesday" is Shooting Stars. Maybe you have seen shooting stars, maybe not. In this region of the world we can see on a regular base the Pleiades come over. It's lovely sight and I enjoy it every time again.
Making a wish when you see a shooting star ... it's a fairy tale, but ... you never know. Think twice before you wish :-)


Have fun ... write your haiku and share them with the world. Let's go for it.

Warm greetings,

Chèvrefeuille


11 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Shooting stars always fascinate me! I see quite a few here in my Mornington Peninsula world!

Hazel said...

A couple of my loveliest childhood memories revolve around shooting stars. Nice haiku topic.

Hi Chevrefeuille, thanks for the invite. Here I am (rather shy:))

joanne said...

where is your haiku, my honeysuckle?

Chèvrefeuille said...

Hi Joanne, I have posted my entry for this weeks prompt. I am glad you asked.
Good day Hazel, I am happy to see you here on 'Tackle It Tuesday', thanks for being part of this meme.

Donna said...

I'm trying my hand at this again. :) Looking forward to checking out everyone's haiku!

Anonymous said...

"Shooting stars" are on my illusive list -- I have yet to witness one even in our open skies of Texas. Seems like I am always looking in the wrong direction. :( ... one day! (sigh)

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a shooting star - it must be so beautiful. *sigh*

Rinkly Rimes said...

Mine's not shooting....but maybe it will in a minute if you look hard!

Vinay Leo R. said...

Kris, the background to your post area, that photograph is making the text so difficult to read :(

Chèvrefeuille said...

I have changed the background Leo. Thanksfor the feedback.

carol l mckenna said...

Any prompt for this Tuesday? Are you continuing Tackle It Tuesday? thanks, namaste, ^_^