Saturday, May 12, 2012

Haiku Heights, "mask"


This week was very busy. I had to work several late night shifts and I started "Tackle It Tuesday" with the first prompt raindrops. And now another Haiku Heights saturday is on. This weeks prompt mask I enjoyed very much. I have written a new cascading haiku. (Since Ramesh introduced that form I am addicted to it :-) ).

painted face
hides his sad life -
merry-andrew

merry-andrew
every day again
wearing his mask

Credits: merry-andrew

wearing his mask
the surgeon enters the O.R. -
woman in labour

woman in labour
after her caesarean
painted face

Well .... see you next week.

15 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Wow! Wonderful cascading haiku and fun pic ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

Grace said...

I like the painted face...nice twist in the end of painted face of woman ~

Happy day to you ~

Asni /A Walk In My Heart said...

I think we all wear masks to hide our sadness from others. I like the story you have painted with your haiku.

Chèvrefeuille said...

Thank you both for your comments. I myself loved the twist in it. I am glad that it worked out.

anthonynorth said...

An excellent and deep quartet.

Anonymous said...

Very nice ~~ nice twists throughout.
Pink Sandpaper

Frank Watson said...

Nice cascading effect. The first one was my favorite, but all were good. The picture somehow reminded me of Ronald McDonald...

kaykuala said...

Great cascading haiku, Chev! It gives a certain aura around it.Must try it once later!

Hank

Jaideep Rao said...

Wow!!,.great cascading haiku!

Pranita said...

This was an amazing set... loved em al! Well done...
Truth likes to travel bare feet
Live once and for all

Sri Valli said...

Beautiful haiku with so deep meaning.....Loved it :)

PattiKen said...

This was fun. You do the cascade very well. And great photo!

joanne said...

Two great takes on mask.....Loved them both

Chèvrefeuille said...

Hello dear haiku friends, what a nice comments on my cascading haiku. Brings blushes on my face. All your warm comments make me proud on what I am doing.
Please enjoy another weeks "Tackle It Tuesday", it's on right now. The prompt is Magnolia. Have fun and share your creativity.

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Are there any of us who don't wear masks? I wonder...


Mask to Hide Your Fear